| Manny Pacquiao at Sixth round to his fight to Juan Manuel Marquez |
That’s what he gets for changing his religion,” Dionisia Pacquiao said in an interview in General Santos City.
According to his mom he had been loosing because of doing night bible studies with these pastors.
“Since the Protestant pastors came into his life, he has not focused on his boxing,” Mommy D said. “They always pray, with Manny losing sleep.”
If the decision were hers to make, her son should retire from boxing after his stunning defeat. And he should go back to the Catholic Church.
“I hope he listens to me when he returns, and be a Catholic again,” she said.
She remains unhappy about missing the canonization of Pedro Calungsod, the Philippines’ second saint, in Rome in October because her son did not allow her to go.
“He said he didn’t have money for my air fare, but with these pastors he’ll be poor,” she said.
“He better stop being a boxer and be a pastor instead,” she said. “He lost because God wanted him to.”
I accepted he was defeated. I hope he would not forget to sign of the cross. That's the reason for his victory to him then.
God is up to him. He stop boxing. If politicians wanted to use him just to help others, Mom of Manny added
Reynaldo Clapis, a former village chair of Labangal in General Santos, thought so, too.
“It’s painful to see him sprawled on the canvas face down. But I guess, it’s God’s will. God wants to remind him to be frugal in spending his money,” Clapis said.
The date of the fight of PACQUIAO VS. MARQUEZ IV, is December 8, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada,USA. The feast of Our lady of Inmaculate Concepcion.
| Saturday, DECEMBER 8 |
| FEAST OF OUR LADY OF IMMACULATE CONCEPCION, DECEMBER 8 |
Dionisia also revealed the Virgin Mary appeared to her when she was still pregnant with the future People's Champ.
so she said he was not neglected by Virgin Mary and Papa Jesus.
| “I hope he listens to me when he returns, and be a Catholic again,” Dionisia said |
Mommy Dionisia said in an Interview that she admonished Manny for removing all the statues of saints in a grotto in General Santos.
With these revelations, we may conclude that after Manny Pacquiao abandoned Catholic Christianity, He started losing his fight with Bradley and Marquez. He forget or we may say He did not bring his rosary to his fight because pastors prohibits him to carry rosary. During his fight with Marquez, Yes, we saw him praying on the side of the ring, but he has no rosary and not sign of the cross before start of fight.
Manny Pacquiao tradition day before his fight they celebrated mass with his friends, the team pacquiao and his family. After he won fight, he give thanks to God in celebrating mass again in the Philippines. Filipino people join him to the mass, giving praise and thanks because he brought pride to his countrymen. Yet, all these things got to be changed because he himself turned to be one of a pastor of Born Again. Base his belief only to the Bible.He forget Mary that mediator to God. Mommy Dionisia is true to what she is saying to his son. For me there is no thing that a mom wanted his son to be got into a wrong direction. I agre to Shamcey Supsup to her answer to question:
"Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love, why or why not?’’
and Supsup answered:
“If I have to change my religious belief, I will not marry the person I love because the first person that I love is God and He created me. And I have my faith, my principles and it what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God".
I know you would not agree to me with this but this is my opinion and insight. If you have problem let us have conversation face to face.
No comments:
Post a Comment